The 4.30" Salamander is highly detailed, making it look like you have an actual salamander on your hook!
For best results, use a 2/0 worm hook or offset hook. Cast the lure, and when it hits the water let it sit for 30-45 seconds. Reel in with a slight jerk away from the water the entire time you are reeling, pausing periodically to allow the lure to sink. Doing this will give the Catch Kings® Salamander the movement and action of a real salamander swimming, making the lure dart back and forth, as well as going to the bottom to rest, like they do in the wild.
- Package of 10
- Creature trick bait
- Smooth finish with the textured tail
- Great for use in spring, summer, and fall
- Recommended jig: Shaky head jig
- Recommended rig: Texas rig
- Recommended fish cover: Matted weeds, down trees and logs, brush, rocks, docks
- Recommended placement in water: Top, middle, suspended, bottom
- Recommended target fish: Most bass, walleye, perch, salmon, chain pickerel, crappie