For best results, use a 6/0 worm hook or offset hook. Cast the lure, and when it hits the water let it sit for 30-45 seconds. Reel in with a slight jerk away from the water the entire time you are reeling, pausing periodically to allow the lure to sink. Doing this will give the Catch Kings® Salamander the movement and action of a real salamander swimming, making the lure dart back and forth, as well as going to the bottom to rest, like they do in the wild.
- Package of 5
- Creature trick bait
- Smooth finish with textured tail
- Great for use spring, summer and fall
- Recommended jig: Scrounger jig
- Recommended rig: Texas rig
- Recommended fish cover: Matted weeds, down trees and logs, brush, rocks, docks
- Recommended placement in water: Top, middle, suspended, bottom
- Recommended target fish: Most bass, walleye, chain pickerel.
Based on 1 review