For best results, use a 4/0 worm hook. Cast the lure, and when it hits the water let it sit for 30-45 seconds. Reel in with a slight jerk away from the water. As you're doing this, allow the lure to sink. This will give the Catch Kings® Tadpole the movement and action of a real tadpole, making the lure dart back and forth, as well as going to the bottom to rest like they do in the wild.
- Package of six
- Trick bait
- Summer use
- Recommended jig: Scrounger jig (3/8 or 1/2 Oz)
- Recommended rig: Carolina Rig
- Recommended fish cover: Matted weeds, down trees and logs, brush, rocks, docks
- Recommended placement in water: Middle, suspended, bottom
- Recommended target fish: Most bass, walleye, perch, salmon, chain pickerel, Pike, Gar.
Have 2 orders out one over a month old.no response on anything.took my money no one to contact,no tracing.so mad total ripoff.do not order from this company.
Such a awesome bait to use I will definitely be coming back for more they work great and last more then 2-3 fish I caught 17 fish off 2 of the big tadpoles today so amazing
hi everyone i'm from australia
i have got some of the catch kings tadpoles size in 1.5, 2.5, 3.5 and the big tadpole and can wait try out on australian natives fish