For best results, use a 3/0 worm or offset hook. Cast the lure, and when it hits the water let it sit for 30-45 seconds. Reel in with a slight jerk away from the water. As you're doing this, allow the lure to sink. This will give the Catch Kings® Tadpole the movement and action of a real tadpole, making the lure dart back and forth, as well as going to the bottom to rest like they do in the wild.
- Package of six
- Trick bait
- Summer use
- Recommended jig: Scrounger jig
- Recommended rig: Carolina rig
- Recommended fish cover: Matted weeds, down trees and logs, brush, rocks, docks
- Recommended placement in water: Middle, suspended, bottom
- Recommended target fish: Most bass, walleye, perch, salmon, chain pickerel
Based on 2 reviews
Rip off,they take money don't send anything.
Such a awesome bait to use I’ve had it for a day an caught 17 fish off 2 baits they are very long lasting an catch a lot of fish I would recommend this to anyone looking for a better longer lasting bait